Speed up your PC today.
Here are some easy ways that can help you fix Windows Update 0x800 issue. Thus, Windows Post error 0x80070424 indicates that the latest operating system reports may not be installed on your computer. To fix the problem, restart your router and use a wired connection. Also run the Windows Update troubleshooter and restart the update services.
Passionate about everything really related to Windows, and combined with his innate awareness, Ivan deepened his knowledge of this operating system, with a particular focus on drivers and driver troubleshooting. When he is not busy, he is not busy.
Published: March 2020
Windows update errors come with a lot of error codes, and when you keep getting them, you’re the least likely toexpect about it. Although the causes may be different, these troubleshooting problems are available to everyone.
For the sole reason that this applies to many final updates, attempting to install such a stack usually results in error 0x80070422. As expected, this error completely prevents Windows updates from downloading.
Of course, without updates, your Windows system may become vulnerable and you won’t be able to get new specifications. Fortunately, there are several ways to solve this problem.
How To Solve Windows Update Error 0x80070422?
1. Make Sure The Windows Update Service Is Running
- Open the control panel and go to the “Administration” section.
- Find and start services.
- When the Services window opens, locate the Windows Update feature and double-click to expand Properties.
- In the properties of the update window, find the startup type and select Automatic from the drop-down menu. Also check the status of each service and if the status is not set to “Running”, click the “Start” in this section, focus on it.
- Click OK to save your personal settings and restart your computer.
2. Problems Using Third Party Software For Windows
The quick and easy solution is when you need to use professional software that is still focused on fixing your Windows operating system and freeing up space on your hard drive so that it only works at full capacity.
Programs of this type can often detect issues that affect the actual performance of your trusted Windows Registry and use advanced system optimization to fix errors in real time.
3. Disable IPv6
- Open Control Panel and go to Network and Sharing Center.
- Find your connection, right-click and/or select Properties.
- You should see a list of elements. Find Internet Protocol version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and disable it.
- Now just click OK to save your changes.
- ReloadCheck your computer and check if the shared folder is fixed.
- Type regedit in the search and select Registry Editor from the list of results.
- Navigate to the following key:
- Right-click settings in the left pane and select New > (32-bit) dword value.
- In the name field, enter DisabledComponents.
- Right-click the new DisabledComponents value and select Edit. Fffffffff
- Enter data as value, click OK to save changes.
- Close the Registry Editor and restart the host computer.
- If you want to enable IPv6 go to the same key as in step 2 and change the DisabledComponents value to 0 and you can just remove the DisabledComponents key.
4. Run The SFC And DISM Tools
- In the search bar on the main screen, type the special cmd command. Open a team from themRename the administrator from the command line.
- Run the System File Checker by typing sfc /scannow and pressing Enter.
- After the process is complete, go to this command + type:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Try these commands by pressing Enter:
after each command
Tip: Some PC problems are hard to fix, especially when it comes to corrupted databases or missing Windows files. If you often have trouble fixing the error, your system may be partially broken. We recommend installing Restoro, a device that will scan your device and identify the error.
Click “Next download” and start recovery.
5. Close command prompt and restart your computer. Then try installing the updates normally.
5. Try Restoring The Update
6.Check The EnableFeaturedSoftware Data
- To launch the Registry Editor, click regedit and press Enter.
- is located in the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionWindows UpdateAuto Update
- Check the EnableFeaturedSoftware data and make sure it’s set to 1.
Keep in mind that depending on your version of Windows 10, all access paths to EnableFeaturedSoftware may be slightly different.
7. Network Restart Listener Service
- Go to the start menu, type “run” and multiply by two. Click on the first result to submit it.
- Now type services.msc to start Windows services.
- Locate the network service, right-click it, and select Restart. You can also select Stop and then Restart.
- Try updating your computer system again to see if the exact error persists.
8. Run 10 Windows Update Troubleshooters
Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter that can quickly resolve common technical issues affecting various Windows components, including the Update Service.
So if the error is 0x80070422 persists After trying all the products and solutions listed above, try the Microsoft Update troubleshooter.
Choose Start > Update Security > Troubleshoot > click Windows Update > run the exact troubleshooter.
As you can see, error 0x80070422 easily causes a lot of problems that prevent you from performing Windows updates, but luckily for you, all problems can be easily solved.
We also have to say that the error associated with the same error coupon code can be caused by the firewall software. Therefore, if you encounter it, read this article to fix the error in your firewall settings.
p>Get the most out of your computer with this software - download it and fix your PC now.